Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday


Death Sworn

Leah Cypess

Expected Publication: March 4th, 2014

352 Pages

When Ileni lost her magic, she lost everything: her place in society, her purpose in life, and the man she had expected to spend her life with. So when the Elders sent her to be magic tutor to a secret sect of assassins, she went willingly, even though the last two tutors had died under mysterious circumstances.
But beneath the assassins’ caves, Ileni will discover a new place and a new purpose… and a new and dangerous love. She will struggle to keep her lost magic a secret while teaching it to her deadly students, and to find out what happened to the two tutors who preceded her. But what she discovers will change not only her future, but the future of her people, the assassins… and possibly the entire world.
Lately I've been loving anything that has to do with assassin's, and this book looks mighty fine to me right about now. Add in magic and secrets and I'm totally hooked!

8 comments:

  1. Death Sworn is right up my alley... I can't wait for the release date! And, I agree, assassins are awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please, and thank you! This book sounds really amazing. Assassins are always fun. Great Pick!

    My WoW

    Diayll @Mother/Gamer/Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pick. I'd love to read this one too :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Losing your magic is never a good thing. Enjoy! Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, yay! I just got this in the mail last week and am having to contain myself from reading it immediately. :) Assassin's are ALWAYS awesome! Great pick!!

    My WoW! :)
    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited for this one, too. I've been hearing great things about it so far. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this sounds pretty good and hey, you can hardly go wrong with assassins!! :D

    ReplyDelete